jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Interview:



Interviewer: How do you see yourself in the future?

Me: In the future I see my self with a good job, a house, economic stability.

Interviewer: Where will you be, in your home country or another?

Me: I will stay in Viña del Mar,if all goes well I`ll be in another house.

Interviewer: What job will you be doing?

Me: The job that I will be doing is doctor, specialized dermatology.

Interviewer: Will you working for a huge corporation or a small or medium-sized company or organization?Or will you own boss?

Me: I will start working in a medium company, when my parents stop working and if they want to leave me his own company I will start working in the family company and I will be my own boss.

Interviewer: What about personal life?

Me: Well I don`t talk about m personal life, but in this time I would talk about. In 10 or 15 years I see my selfmaried to a intelligent woman and having kids.

Interviewer: You would do something to help people?

Me: Yes, all the time I thinking about this,and a good idea that I have is one day give free medical consultation and ofcourse give donations to places that need it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario